November 16, 2007

Music througth web

Since a few months when I was work at university with my PC recently format, I didn't have many mp3s songs and began the search en in the WWW for radios and music. The first step was try listen Zero radio Zero radio , but I had no Real Player installed and as never like me this software y search other alternatives. After a few minutes (maybe more than I had expected) i found a blog with a blog elements like a flash application that play music that the owner's blog choose. Just click in a link inside of this application redirect to me to this site:






You can search your favorite song, singer and group...






and separate the player, if you want...











Unfortunately, there is not much music in spanish T_T.

If you have a some tips like this, site or recommend to me other solution to find music online write me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment